Thank you for your interest in this website. Before accessing the site or any of the websites, please read the following terms and conditions carefully as they govern your use of the website and its content.
This User Agreement contains the terms, covenants, conditions, and provisions upon which you ("You" or "User") may access and use the Website and its content, including (without limitation) the information, data and other opinions, displayed on any of the Websites. This agreement was last updated on Feb 03, 2017.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Grant of License. This User Agreement provides you with a personal, revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the Website conditioned on your continued compliance with the terms and conditions of this User Agreement. You may, on an occasional and irregular basis, print and download materials and information on the Website solely for personal and non-commercial use, or, only to the extent permitted by the Credit Research Initiative (CRI), for internal business use, provided that the CRI and its data and information is appropriately cited and you do not obscure, alter, remove or delete any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in such materials and information. With the exception of the foregoing and except as otherwise expressly permitted herein, you may not modify, create derivatives of, copy, distribute, broadcast, transmit, reproduce, publish, license, transfer, sell, mirror, frame, "deep link", "scrape", data mine, or otherwise use any information or material obtained from or through the Website. Further, you may not post any content from the Website to forums, newsgroups, list serves, mailing lists, electronic bulletin boards, or other websites, without the prior written consent or appropriate citation of the CRI. You warrant to NUS that you will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by this User Agreement, including but not limited to attempting or actually (i) disrupting, impairing or interfering with the Website, (ii) collecting any information about other users of the Website, including passwords, accounts or other information, or (iii) systematically extracting data contained in the Website to populate databases for internal or external business use.
2. Intellectual Property Rights. All material contained on the Website, unless otherwise indicated, is protected by law including, but not limited to, Singapore copyright, trade secret, and trademark law, as well as other state, national, and international laws and regulations. The Website, its content, layout and design are the exclusive property of NUS or its licensors and, except as expressly provided herein, NUS does not grant any express or implied right in any such materials to you. The contents of the Website are 2017, NUS. All rights reserved. In particular and without limitation, NUS owns copyright in the Website as collective works and/or compilations, any and all databases accessible on the Website, and in the selection, coordination, arrangement, and enhancement of the content of the Website.
3. Password Policy. Your use of certain portions of the Website requires a password. As part of the registration process, you must select a username and password and provide NUS with accurate, complete and up-to-date information. Anyone with knowledge of your password can gain access to the restricted portions of the Website and the information available to you. Accordingly, you must keep your password secret. By agreeing to this User Agreement, you agree to be solely responsible for the confidentiality and use of your respective username and password, as well as for any communications entered through the Website using your password. You will also immediately notify NUS if you become aware of any loss or theft of your Password or any unauthorized use of your password. NUS reserves the right to delete or change a password at any time and for any reason.
4. Assumption of Risk. You use the Internet solely at your own risk and subject to all applicable local, state, national, and international laws and regulations. While NUS has endeavored to create a secure and reliable website, please be advised that the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to/from the Website over the Internet cannot be guaranteed. You assume the sole and complete risk of using any of the Website.
5. Enforcing Security. Actual or attempted unauthorized use of any of the Website may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution. For your protection, NUS reserves the right to view, monitor, and record activity on the Website without notice or further permission from you, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. Any information obtained by monitoring, reviewing, or recording is subject to review by law enforcement organizations in connection with the investigation or prosecution of possible criminal activity on the Website. NUS will also comply with all court orders involving requests for such information.
6. Links to Other Websites. NUS may provide links, in its sole discretion, to other websites on the World Wide Web for your convenience in locating related information and services. These websites have not necessarily been reviewed by NUS and are maintained by third parties over which NUS exercises no control. Accordingly, NUS expressly disclaims any responsibility for the content, the accuracy of the information, the quality of products or services provided by or advertised on and/or software downloaded from these third party websites. Moreover, these links do not imply an endorsement of any third party or any website or the products or services provided by any third party.
7. Events Beyond NUS’ Control. You expressly absolve and release NUS and NUS licensors and suppliers from any claim of harm resulting from a cause beyond their control, including, but not limited to, the failure of electronic or mechanical equipment or communication lines, telephone or other interconnect problems, computer viruses, unauthorized access, theft, operator errors, severe weather, earthquakes, or natural disasters, strikes or other labor problems, wars, terrorism or governmental restrictions.
8. DISCLAIMERS. NUS obtains all information furnished on the Website from sources believed by it to be accurate and reliable. You expressly agree that (a) the information, data and other opinions provided via the Website are, and will be construed solely as, statements of opinion and not statements of fact as to credit worthiness or recommendations regarding credit decisions or decisions to purchase, hold or sell any securities or endorsements of the accuracy of any of the data or conclusions, or attempts to independently assess or vouch for the financial condition of any company; (b) each information, data or other opinions will be weighed, if at all, solely as one factor in any investment or credit decision made by or on behalf of you; and (c) you will accordingly make your own study and evaluation of each credit decision or security, and of each issuer and guarantor of, and each provider of credit support for, each security or credit that you may consider purchasing, holding, selling, or providing. The information, data and other opinions provided via the Website do not take into account your personal objectives, financial situation or needs. You should always seek the assistance of a professional for advice on investments, tax, the law, or other professional matters. Because of the possibility of human and mechanical error as well as other factors, the Website and all related materials, products, services and information are provided on an "as is" and as available basis without representation or warranty of any kind, and NUS MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY AS TO THE ACCURACY, RESULTS, TIMELINESS, COMPLETENESS, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE OR ANY RELATED MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, SERVICES OR INFORMATION. NUS makes no representation that materials in the Website are appropriate or available for use in any particular locations, and access to them from territories where any of the contents of the Website are illegal is prohibited. If you choose to access the Website from such locations, you do so on your own volition and are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. You agree and acknowledge that no oral or written information or advice given by NUS or any of its employees or agents in respect of the Website shall constitute a representation or a warranty unless such information or advice is incorporated into this User Agreement by a written agreement. FURTHER, THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES AVAILABLE ON THE WEBSITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS, AND THERE MAY BE TIMES WHEN THE WEBSITE OR ITS CONTENTS ARE UNAVAILABLE. MOREOVER, NUS MAY MAKE MODIFICATIONS AND/OR CHANGES TO THE WEBSITE OR TO THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES DESCRIBED IN THE WEBSITE AT ANY TIME, FOR ANY REASON. YOU ASSUME THE SOLE RISK OF MAKING USE AND/OR RELYING ON THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES AVAILABLE ON THE WEBSITE.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL NUS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, COMPENSATION, REIMBURSEMENT OR DAMAGES ON ACCOUNT OF THE LOSS OF PRESENT OR PROSPECTIVE PROFITS, EXPENDITURES, INVESTMENTS OR COMMITMENTS, WHETHER MADE IN THE ESTABLISHMENT, DEVELOPMENT OR MAINTENANCE OF BUSINESS REPUTATION OR GOODWILL, FOR LOSS OF DATA, COST OF SUBSTITUTE MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, SERVICES OR INFORMATION, COST OF CAPITAL, AND THE CLAIMS OF ANY THIRD PARTY, OR FOR ANY OTHER REASON WHATSOEVER, EVEN IF NUS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES.
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, NUS DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR ANY DIRECT DAMAGES BASED ON YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENT.
9. Submissions. NUS also welcomes your feedback and suggestions about how to improve the Website. Any ideas, suggestions, information, know-how, material, or any other content (collectively, "Submissions") received through the Website, however, will be deemed to include a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, nonexclusive right and license for NUS to adopt, publish, reproduce, disseminate, transmit, distribute, copy, use, create derivative works, display, (in whole or part) worldwide, or act on such Submissions without additional approval or consideration, in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in such Submissions. You hereby waive any claim to the contrary.
10. Term, Termination, Amendments. This User Agreement will take effect at the time you click "I AGREE" (indicating acceptance of these terms and conditions). NUS reserves the right at any time and for any reason to deny you access to the Website or any portion thereof, and to terminate this User Agreement. Termination will be effective without notice. Please note that NUS reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this User Agreement upon notice, which may be given by NUS posting such change on the Website, by e-mail, or any other reasonable way. If a change is notified by a posting on the Website, it shall be deemed to take effect when posted; if a change is notified by e-mail, it shall be deemed to take effect when the e-mail is sent; and if a modification is notified in any other way, it shall be deemed to take effect when the relevant notice is sent or issued by or on behalf of NUS. Your continued use of the Website following notice of such modifications will be conclusively deemed acceptance of any changes to this User Agreement. You agree that notice of changes to this User Agreement on the Website, delivered by email, or provided in any other reasonable way constitutes reasonable and sufficient notice.
11. Waiver. Failure to insist on strict performance of any of the terms and conditions of this User Agreement will not operate as a waiver of any subsequent default or failure of performance. No waiver by NUS of any right under this User Agreement will be deemed to be either a waiver of any other right or provision or a waiver of that same right or provision at any other time.
12. Nature of Relationship / Severability. No joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and NUS as a result of this User Agreement or your utilization of the Website. If any provision of this User Agreement is held unenforceable by a court or tribunal of competent jurisdiction, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to effect the intent of the parties, and the remainder of this User Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.